- Send “Return Request” to Customer Service by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org within 7-14 days of you received the Stone Pillows. Include an explanation and photographs documenting about why you want to return the Stones Pillows. Returns will not be accepted without prior approval from Customer Service.
- Once Customer Service has approved your request to return Stones Pillows, please send the item and the completed Product Return Form back to us as soon as possible.
- Once received at our facility of Stone Pillow, your return will be processed within 3 to 5 business days. Once your return is confirmed and inspected, please allow up to 30 days for it to be credited to your account. Stones Pillow returned in unacceptable condition will not be processed as refunds and cannot be shipped back to you.
- Orders of Stone Pillows canceled before processing will be eligible for a full refund.
– Orders of Stone Pillows canceled within 1-3 days after processing will be eligible for a partial refund of 50% product purchase price and full shipping cost.
– Orders of Stones Pillows canceled after 3 days of processing and before delivery will be eligible for a full shipping cost refund. Product purchase price will not be eligible for refund.
– Once your order of Stone Pillow has been shipped, it can no longer be cancelled.
*When you receive an email from us titled “Order Processing Notification, your payment for the Stone Pillows has been confirmed and your order is processing.
– The detail of Stones Pillows you want ( for example the size you want )
– The exact desired order quantity of the Stone Pillow
– Your desired time frame
– Any special requirements of the Stone Pillows or the shipping or others
With this information we will get back to you with a quotation.
You can also send your email to email@example.com or contact with our online salesman easily.
We will not be responsible for any extra charges incurred by the courier company or the local custom, to get your Stone Pillows delivered to you. Customers responsible for all custom charges before the release of parcels from the local custom office.
If your package of Stone Pillows is stuck at the custom, please contact your local custom or the local courier in your area and quote them your tracking number. Do inquire them on what is necessary to provide for your package of Stones Pillows to be release. If you require any documents such as invoice, please do inform us and we will provide it to you.
It is always advisable that you check with your local custom on the regulations and policy applied as it may varies from country to country. They are able to provide an updated regulations and we will not be responsible for losses or damages if the package of Stones Pillow being confiscated as purchases will be done at customer’s own risk & responsibility. It is the responsibility of customer to make sure that your order contains acceptable and approved items for import into the country of destination/delivery. Of course, Stone Pillow are acceptable and approved items.
The customer who purchases the Stone Pillows is responsible for paying these customs rights, and of the possible paperwork involved.
The price of the Stone Pillow sold is in USD and it doesn’t include taxes (VAT).
Customers are required to keep close track on their packages. If there is any delay in receiving a package, you will need to contact the designated courier services agency or immediately inform us in order to ascertain the reason for the delay.
We will not be responsible or liable if the package of Stone Pillows is shipped back to us, damaged or confiscated due to problems with custom clearance. Therefore, please check with your country’s custom for their specific custom laws.
We will not be responsible or liable for damaged packages or those shipped back to us in the event that the designated courier service fail after several attempts to deliver your package(s) of Stone Pillows due to your absence to collect the package(s) from the given destination address.
About the import fees, like the clearance fee, maybe charged by your local customs. The regulations are different according to different countries. Specific provisions please check with your country’s custom for their specific custom laws. If you informed to pay the clearance fee for the Stones Pillows (charged by Customs) hope you can cooperate to pay for it, so that the customs can release your parcel earlier. All your positive behavior will be appreciated.
If you don’t pay the clearance fee, the customs will give up processing your order, just let you know, hope you can understand.
The responsibility of the seller stops when the Stones Pillows have been shipped off to the address specified by the customer.
It is clear however, that we will do our best to help you in getting your Stones Pillow out of customs if additional proof of sale or of value is needed.
We will track all the orders online, and we hope our customers can track their Stone Pillows online by themselves to ensure the order can be signed by the customers timely. If we found the Stone Pillows not signed by the customers, we will email or call our customers. If they don’t reply the email or answer the call, and the order of Stones Pillows not signed more than five times, lead to the parcel return, the customers will pay the shipping fee again for the second delivery.
Buyer will get shipping notification as soon as Stone Pillows send out. Tracking number and tracking method will be notified. Just follow our instruction to trace your order.
When you received the Stones Pillows, please check carefully before you sign your name on the delivery notice, you can refuse to accept it if you think it was damaged or missed something during the delivery, and you must email the details to us, so that we can ask compensate from our courier, and we can consider to ship new Stone Pillow or the missed parts to you.
The name of Stone Pillows include ‘free shipping’, so you will not need to pay for shipping cost. Free available for every country.